Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | New VBS Counselor Application PDF
This application is broken up into three parts. Once you submit one part, you will be directed to the next part. You will be required to enter your name and email in each part.
If you do not have enough time to complete the application in one sitting, you can just submit however many pages you complete, and come back later to finish. You can use the links at the top of the page to navigate between parts without submitting them. Using those links will cause you to lose any unsubmitted data.
Fields marked with an asterisk (“*”) are required in order to continue, but please complete the application as thouroughly as possible.
Positions are offered after application files are complete, applicants have been evaluated, and we feel confident they should be part of the PRBC Summer Staff! When a position is offered the following forms will be sent to you through the mail. Completing them is vital to fulfilling the terms of employment should you accept a position with Park River Bible Camp.
- Voluntary Self Disclosure Form
- Permission to Obtain a Background Check Form: This form allows us permission to perform a background check on you for the safety of children who attend camp. A search on the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Registry will also be done.
- US Citizen and Immigration Services Form I-9
- Health History/Physical Form (can be completed by our medical staff onsite after arrival)
- Signed Summer Staff Service Agreement
Remember that you also need three references and will be contacted to setup a personal interview.
[contact-form-7 id=”3439″ title=”New Vacation Bible School Counselor Application Part 1″]
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3