Returning Staff Application 2016 PDF
This application is for returning staff who are applying for a position they have previously held.
Positions are offered after application files are complete, applicants have been evaluated, and we feel confident they should be part of the PRBC Summer Staff! When a position is offered the following forms will be sent to you through the mail. Completing them is vital to fulfilling the terms of employment should you accept a position with Park River Bible Camp.
- Voluntary Self Disclosure Form
- Permission to Obtain a Background Check Form: This form allows us permission to perform a background check on you for the safety of children who attend camp. A search on the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Registry will also be done.
- US Citizen and Immigration Services Form I-9
- Health History/Physical Form (can be completed by our medical staff onsite after arrival)
- Signed Summer Staff Service Agreement
Fields marked with an asterisk (“*”) are required in order to submit the application.